Would you like to work for a global company that is dedicated to personal career growth? Amico Corporation is a leading manufacturer of Medical Equipment with 5 manufacturing facilities employing over 500 people across North America.
We offer many opportunities for advancement within the Amico Group of Companies, along with a comprehensive benefit package, employer paid vacation, management approved tuition reimbursement and an employee referral program.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Use hand tools, power tools, or precision instruments to test equipment
- Assemble and test products
- Troubleshoot and repair
- Perform in-process QA/QC test procedures and record results
- Document and assist in resolving product/process issues
- Issue requisitions for parts and overlook relevant inventory
- Maintain cleanliness in work area and adhere to occupational health and safety standards
- Other duties as required
Education or designations: High school diploma with technical / mechanical experience and/or completion of a college vocational or technical training program
Knowledge or experience: Related experience is bonus, but not necessary
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org