Are you looking for an opportunity to join a growing team with a strong reputation of success?
Amico Group of Companies is the market leader in the medical product industry with 6 manufacturing facilities employing over 750 people across North America. With innovative thinking and world-class technology, Amico is an organization individuals are able to advance their careers and abilities.
We are currently looking to hire a dynamic individual with experience managing people, processes and equipment, who is willing to think outside the box!
- Experience in managing woodworking machines
- Successfully able to supervise a team
- Understanding and ability to interpret shop drawings in both imperial and metric systems.
- Ability to derive information from AutoCAD drawings, make notes and suggest corrections to the design team
- Experience with various hardware
- Experience in scheduling systems
- Experience in working with laminate and thermoform products
- Specialty cutting and assembly methods
- Must have working knowledge of machinery such as; CNC, Edge Bander, beam saw etc.)
- Knowledge of computer softwares (Microsoft Word and Excel, AutoCAD)
Responsibilities will include:
- Build and communicate timeline expectations, adhere to production goals related to due dates and ship time
- Meet production quality expectations – ensure everyone knows what the expected outcome is for each task
- On-site (shop and job site) inspections and problem solving. Ability to address the problem and come up with a solution
- Ability to evaluate team members and build work plans that fully utilize everyone's skills
- Ensure clean and safe environment in the shop is kept at all times
- Accountable for coaching employees and recruiting new talent
- Able to troubleshoot and manage machine repairs and purchases
If you are interested in becoming a part of our team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org