Are you looking for an opportunity to join a growing team with a strong reputation of success?
Amico Group of Companies is the market leader in the medical product industry with 6 manufacturing facilities employing over 750 people across North America. With innovative thinking and world-class technology, Amico is an organization individuals are able to advance their careers and abilities.
Our company is looking to hire a dynamic individual who is excited by a challenge in a fast-paced environment to enhance the productivity of our organization.
Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Entering Inventory
- Matching packing slips with Purchase Orders, approving and entering invoices into accounting software
- Daily bank deposit
- Collecting payment & preparing weekly A/R reports
- Perform other duties as required
- Strong attention to detail
- Organizational, interpersonal and communication skills,
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Multi-tasking is a MUST
- Able to work in a fast paced and time sensitive environment
- Intermediate computer skills are required.
- Knowledge of Business Vision as asset but not required.
Please include salary expectations with resume. Failure to do so will invalidate application
If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.