Would you like to work for a global company that is dedicated to personal career growth? Do you work well in a team environment? Are you looking for a position where your feedback and input helps shape the organization and our products?
The Amico Group of Companies develops medical products that enhance the quality of life and well-being of people all over the world. Amico is growing rapidly as a result of many new and innovative products we have launched into the marketplace.
We are looking for eager and energetic individuals for an entry-level position within our Estimating Team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for identifying, sourcing, and discovering new lead opportunities that will help us grow in the healthcare sector.
- Prospecting and pre-qualifying leads, which will then be handed off to the Sales Team.
- Navigating through bid sites, construction documents, and Google Alerts to screen hospital-related articles.
- Communicate the general scope of the projects with the sales and project management teams.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Smartsheet, Quickbase, and Google Alerts.
- Exceptional phone skills.
- Energetic and enthusiastic.
- Familiarity with construction bid sites.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative and critical thinking skills.
- Organized, independent and resourceful in maintaining data.
- Self-Motivated, dedicated and highly-disciplined team player.
- Aptitude for mechanical and electrical systems.
- Ability to multitask.
- College or University education is preferred.
Please send your resume to email@example.com